Summary: Expert Doctor of Chiropractic with over 20 years experience diagnosing disorders of the spine and other body joints • Providing corrective chiropractic adjustments of the spine and other joints using Palmer Diversified techniques • Treating patients with symptoms and injuries resulting from abnormal musculo-skeletal conditions and joint mechanics, sports and work related injuries, auto accidents, and combat • Modalities include: Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), ultra sound, interferential heat therapy, myotherapy, core stabilization, and non-surgical spinal decompression therapy for degenerative and herniated disc conditions causing lumbar pain.
• Conduct initial consultation and physical examination to generate patient medical history and establish rapport.
• Determine when diagnostic imaging (X-rays and MRI’s) is medically necessary. Interpret diagnostic imaging impressions.
• Create Report of Findings and individualized treatment plan.
• Consult with multi-disciplinary healthcare practitioners as needed to develop an individualized comprehensive healthcare program for each patient.
• Effectively communicate diagnostic results and treatment plan to patients in a compassionate, easily understood manner.
• Advise patient responsibility in a wellness action plan for overall health improvement to include exercise, nutrition, and stress reduction.
• Track and record progress notes; provide documentation for insurance purposes, worker’s compensation, motor vehicle accidents, legal representatives.
• Department of Veterans Affairs contracted provider.
• Perform pre-employment examinations and workplace assessments.
• Authorized treating physician to coordinate medical care in worker’s compensation cases
• Refer to medical specialists when necessary.
• Kinesio Taping
Bay Area Spine Care Office
January 2006 to Present
Private practice in Alameda, CA
Bay Area Injury Center
May 2000-December 2005
Private Practice in Oakland, CA
Om Holistic Healthcare / Basco Chiropractic
April 1999-May 2000
Private practice in Malibu, CA
Associate Doctor of Chiropractic with Dr. Mitchell
Mays April 1998 – November 1998
Kings Beach, CA
Associate Doctor of Chiropractic with Dr. Jeff Buller
August 1997-April 1998
Rochester Hills, MI.
Marketing for Siegenthaler Chiropractic
March 1997-August 1997
• Axiom Worldwide – Owner/practitioner of DRX9000™ Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
• HJ Ross Insurance Seminar – HIPPA Compliance, Chiropractic Procedure Technique (CPT) Insurance Coding, Worker’s Compensation
• Chiropractic Bio-Physics – Technique seminar
• Dynamic Essentials – Professional development seminar
• Weltch Seminars – Technique seminar
• NeuroMuscular Re-education Seminar – Evaluation and functional treatment techniques for soft tissue injuries
• Activator Seminar – Technique seminar
• California Radiography Supervisor and Operator Permit
• Active Release Technique (ART) training
• DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Certified
• Ligament Injury Certification
Sole proprietor of chiropractic practice, train employees and chiropractic assistances, extensive knowledge of billing and medical coding procedures, accounts payable/receivable, HIPPA compliance, file management, marketing. Electronic scheduling and billing.
• College of Alameda Workability Program – employment partner
• California Parent Teacher Association – member
• Filipino American Association – member
• Alameda Food Bank – volunteer
• Metropolitan Golf Club Board of Directors – board member
• Alameda Business Network – member
• Alameda Welfare Council – fundraising volunteer
• Boy Scouts of America – volunteer
• Alameda Little League – team sponsor
• Volunteer chiropractor treating Nike Tour players during the Nike Buffalo Open (summer 1996)
• Former PGA Golf Professional cardholder – Club Champion at Lake Tahoe Golf Course 1998
• Chiropractic Philosophy Club – New York Chiropractic College
• Avid Fisherman and skier, recreational softball
• Son of Purple Heart Recipient
I am a trained auditor and ‘Knowledgeable Observer’ of medical and economist considerations. I utilize proprietary AI software to formulate demands to enhance valuation across 26 monetary markers that are often missing, and I conduct independent audits to reverse the unfair undervaluation of an injury claim.
Demands formulated contain ‘decision points,’ ‘case maximizers,’ and ‘value drivers’ in 26 separate sections.
The audit will refute the engagement of any “Unfair Claim Settlement Practice Acts.” An audit will correct misstatements of the defense or when insurers present an inadequate explanation of the legal and factual basis for unfair undervaluation of an injury claim.
I invite you to call to discuss case specifics. I will conduct a free analysis to determine if any claim is a candidate for audit to reverse an unfair undervaluation.