- I am a dedicated, resourceful, diligent Chiropractor. As a currently licensed and practicing Chiropractor I have first-hand experience at adjusting all joints in the body on patients as young as 2 days old to 98 years of age. I have adjusted people from 7 pounds to 400+ pounds and have the knowledge, tools, and strength to adjust anyone.
- Sam Houston State University –Studied English/Philosophy 1993-1998
- Life University—Studied Biology September 2006-December 2011
- Life University—Doctor of Chiropractic Program December 2011
Post Doctorate Education
- Functional Medicine University-Currently enrolled
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies—Functional Neurology 75 hours 2013
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association-Certified Webster Technique Practitioner December 2011
- Postural Neurology, Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation, Webster’s Technique
- Hill Country Family Chiropractic, Owner/Doctor, Canyon Lake, TX | Dec 2011-Current
I am the current owner and doctor of a fully integrated healthcare facility. We offer axial as well as extremity adjusting as I utilize the multiple techniques I have learned including: SOT, Thompson Drop, diversified/full spine, Gonstead, Toggle, atlas orthogonal, Grostic, knee chest, Cox flexion/extraction, extremity, pediatric, Pro- adjuster and CBP.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Take history of present illness, medications, vitals, and familial history.
Examine patient for any red flags, to rule our pathology. Evaluate spine-related (axial) neuromusculoskeletal conditions and non-axial (extremity) conditions for segmental dysfunctional in each patient every time.
Diagnose chiropractic conditions and refer out pathological conditions.
Order, expose, develop and evaluate radiological imaging done within the clinic.
Utilize chiropractic adjustments, electric therapy, ultrasound and decompression to restore joint and related soft tissue function.
Counsel patients on nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, matters related to chiropractic care and health.
Prescribe Foot levers orthotic devices, bolsters, pillows (therapeutic and sleep aids), other supports commonly used by the chiropractic profession to support proper biomechanics
such as wobble chairs, personal decompression units, and postural/core exercises.